Friday, March 13, 2009

My Tooth Saga

As you have probably noticed, I have a very 'unique' smile. Somewhere in between the Boxer and the Pug my genes couldn't decide what to do with my jawline, and I ended up with a lopsided underbite. It doesn't bother me, and most people think it's pretty cute! 

It used to give me quite a bit of trouble, though. Last year my humans took me to the vet for a professional cleaning and I ended up having to have nine teeth pulled! Mostly they took molars, but they also took one of my starring, front-row teeth! This is me before:



And this is me the day after: 



I was pretty shellshocked.

I'm happy to say now that my teeth are healthy and I love to eat like never before!


In order to keep that way, though, I have to receive a nightly toothbrushing. I'm not crazy about it but I tolerate it because I know as soon as that's finished I'll get my dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment